1 Box of Filters (10 pcs)
This box contains (5x2) KN95 particular filter refill discs for the BioVYZR 1.0
Every BioVYZR 1.0 uses two KN95 filters at all times. The large 12cm diameter filter is for the intake air vent (filters the air going in), and the smaller 8cm filter is for the top exit air vent (filters the air going out).
Each filter lasts for 60 hours of continuous use. Each box has 5 packets with one large and small filters. The box lasts for 300 hours of continuous use. If worn continuously for 12 hours, one pack of 10 filters will last for 25 days.
How does the BioVYZR compare with basic personal protective equipment (PPE)?
I am a teacher/professor, and I am wondering if I can hear properly while wearing this and if my students can hear me?
From our experience, we would say that sound is diminished by 25% both ways. For teachers and professors, there are a few accessory technologies that can solve the problem. For improved hearing, there are a few personal sound amplifiers options like this one. For improved speaking, you can amplify your voice with something like this or this.
I have a business and I'd like BioVYZRs for our staff. Do you do large corporate orders?
What kind of filters does the BioVYZR use? Where do I buy refills?
Will the BioVYZR help protect me from COVID-19?
What are the BioVYZR's key features and technical specifications?
- Anti-Fogging Face Shield with High Optical Clarity
- 2 Peripheral Side Windows for Enhanced Visibility
- Easy to Clean Exterior Surface
- Fitted Neoprene Vest
- Two Adjustable Side Straps with Buckles
- Reversible Gloves to Safely Touch Face
- Two fans last up to 8 hours on a single charge
- 10,000 mAh rechargeable power supply
- Quiet fan with 3 airflow settings
- Includes 1 pack of 10 KN95 Filter Refills (5 packs of 2 particulate filter discs)
- 3 Sizes Available (Small, Medium & Large)
- Lightweight and Durable Construction
- Easy to Wear, Remove and Store
- Compact and Packable
- USB-A port allows you to power the BioVYZR using any 5V USB input.
- Materials: Neoprene, Marine Vinyl,
- Weatherproofing: Sealed seams
- Weight: 2250 g (with battery pack)
Will the BioVYZR fit me?
Does it come in other colours and designs?
What if I have condition that makes breathing difficult?
Can I travel in a BioVYZR Unit?
If you purchase your BioVYZR specifically for air travel, we strongly advise that you reach out to your airline provider letting them know that you will be traveling with a PAPR device for protection. Depending on their latest guidelines and policies, they may or may not permit you to wear it during your flight.
Has the TSA approved this?
We have not received feedback from the TSA on whether or not they have approved this.